Today’s Memo: Fall Favorites!
Today is the first day of Autumn – I’m sure you’ve heard! Where did September go? Or the entire summer for that matter? Can’t say we’re sorry to say goodbye to the 90 degree temperatures and hello to those of a more comfortable degree! So open up those windows, put away the flip flops, and say hello to our top 10 favorite goods for Fall!
- Slow cooking is a must this time of year, and this slow cooker is a must for busy, working moms. With working, school, after school activities, and playing mom and wife, being able to control this crockpot from your phone is a craving you won’t want to live without!!
2. Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup adds all the flavors of Fall to your morning coffee without any added calories! Try adding it to soda too! Also available with sugar for those who don’t like Splenda.
3. A blanket in the evenings is a must. This throw will quickly become your favorite too! So soft and cozy!!
4. We LOVE anything pumpkin flavored or scented in our houses. This Yankee Candle is one of our favorites!
5. For those of you that own a Keurig, these Chai Latte K-cups are like Autumn in a cup. Sweet and spicy!
6. Ok, so we know this is a gift card, however, Starbucks is a must this time of year for all their fall flavored coffee drinks! They warm you up on a cool, crisp day! Added Tip: Buy the multi-pack and keep them at home as on-hand last minute gifts. You may have to steal one for yourself though!
7. Laura in the Kitchen is one of Becky’s favorite cooking/YouTube blogs. She is so real and has delicious food! Her first cookbook comes out in the fall!
8. If you’ve never tried drinking (or sipping) chocolate, you are in for a treat. It takes hot cocoa to the next level! Thicker and not as sweet, but much richer! A little espresso glass worth is plenty to satisfy a chocolate craving! Though I’ve never tried this brand, Guittard Chocolate Drinking Chocolate comes well reviewed.
9. It’s boot season! These Brinley Co. ones are priced just right and have held up well over the years! Added bonus, they come in regular or wide calf.
10. Whether starting with hot apple cider or wine, nothing starts this season quite like Mulling Spices. These spices are individually packaged, like tea bags. So convenient!
What would you add to the list? We’d love to see your favorites in the comments below!