Today’s Memo: Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Why are men so hard to shop for?! I’m always scraping last minute to try to come up with something for my husband. This year, I’m planning ahead. Here are my top Valentine’s Day gifts for the man in your life. With the big day just over a week away, these can all be shipped quick too!
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her, can be viewed here.
- Handcrafted Wooden Beer Carrier: This would be perfect filled with a brew of his liking or 6 unique beers. Great for a picnic in the warmer weather ahead.
4. Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Grille Sauce Collection: A set that includes a whiskey and bourbon sauce?! Need I say more?
5. Chocolate Truffle Bar Gift Set: For the Valentine’s traditionalists who have to have chocolate.
6. Honeycomb Pattern Flask: Sleek and stylish, perfect to fill with something smooth. Get it engraved to add a personalized touch.
7. Chocolate Covered Oreos: I know a few men in my life that would LOVE these chocolate covered cookies. O-R-E-O.
9. Fun and Funky Pattern Sock Set: Men’s pattern socks are oh-so popular right now. I love the fun prints and packaging of these ones.
10. Beer Soap: If you can believe there is such a thing! Comes in a 6-pack, just like the real deal.